Header

11.23.2008

~ The Happiest Place on Earth ~

We took our annual trip down to Disneyland with the Bosch family. We had a great time until we all got SICK!!!!! Thanks Manda. ;) Alison was finally tall enough to go on Thunder Mountain, Space Mountain and Splash Mountain, and she LOVED them all. So did her cousin Abigail who is her same age.





5 comments:

Frye Kids said...

so I didn't even notice that you titled your blog the happiest place on earth too, sorry about that! I guess I really just want to be like you :)

Andrew said...

It was a great trip, as always. I just feel bad that we bailed so quickly on Thursday. Oh well, there's always next year!

kjha said...

Hi...I'm Dan's cousin and got your blog from the CC's. (Mine is That's Life on the CC list). It's been fun to browse your blog and see your fun pictures. Thanks for letting us see! Kathryn

The Funny Farm said...

Hi Dan - Such cute girls! Thanks for updating your blog!

Kelly said...

Hi Amy..I found your blog on Amandas! I'm now a blog stalker!
I loved looking at your pics from your recent trips. I can't believe all the things you were able to do!! WOW!!!

I love that I can follow you via the blog now!